Epic hero Ilya Muromets — whether he was in reality, the years in which he lived, where he served, not his relics are in the caves of Kiev-Pechersk Lavra? History is silent. But there is information about it in the noosphere, the layer of the Earth. In this article she submitted and received by the author.
Ilya Muromets — a hero of ancient Russia. He served at the court of Prince Vladimir in 1238 1255 years. Originally was really from Karacharovo village near Murom. In the twenty-year-old was spotted by the recruiters of the Prince and invited to the service. Served as a private soldier in a special squad, headed by Sergeant Dobrynia Nikitich. Can be translated into modern language the name of this group as the Prince’s forces. The squad includes protection of the princely family, the exploration of the positions of enemy groups and participation in key battles not only in the Vladimir troops, but in units of other principalities. The soldiers of this detachment has been very serious combat training and were a very formidable force in battle even with superior number of the enemy. The warriors lived and trained in a two-storey stone building in Vladimir, standing in front of the Knyaginin monastery. In Vladimir and Kiev prohodilis soldiers of various principalities of the competition. They used wooden models. The undisputed champion has always been Elijah. He was also a great wrestler. Distinguished by asceticism and spirituality. One of these days to the town of Vladimir was approached by a hired enemy detachment of 600 persons for the purpose of reconnaissance and military positions in the city. Meet them went spetsnaz Vladimir in the amount of 130 soldiers, was immediately clash and fight strong. The enemy force was also strong fighters from different nationalities. However, Vladimir was stronger and after a 20 minute battle he had routed the enemy force. The result of the battle destroyed 225 enemy soldiers and commandos 24 dead, among them was Ilya Muromets. During the battle he managed to destroy five of them and a little later, having flung themselves into the deep the camp of the enemies without support from their colleagues (it was a violation of the rules of warfare as prescribed to the soldiers of the squad of Vladimir) was surrounded, but continued to fight. However, there was a unexpected situation. One of the enemy began to throw stones from a sling. Continue reading
This will happen if archaeologists will not carry out their mandated work
On the new constructions on the hem on the street of St. Andrew, 2/12, paradoxical situation. Scientists from the Institute of archaeology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine claimed to have discovered here traces of settlements XI–XII centuries — and so, we need to excavate. And in the Kiev city administration for the protection of monuments of history, culture and historical environment say the opposite: in the construction pit is nothing interesting for scientists not. In the conflict had to intervene in the presidential Administration of Ukraine and Vice-Prime Minister Vladimir Seminozhenko, because of the capital’s Hem is part of the historical and archaeological reserve “Ancient Kiev”.
Near the construction site found the manor of the XI century
— Recently we found in the construction pit of the cultural layers XI–XII centuries, says the head of the Podolsk expedition of Institute of archeology of NASU Michael Sagaidak. — We knew roughly where to look: next to the pit in the mid-1990s were built Academy of the National Bank of Ukraine, the expedition found the remains of the manors of the eleventh century. I also want to explore deeper soil layers, because the present site is in an area where we hope to find the remains of the first settlements on the territory of Kiev. To date, the earliest discovery Dating back to the year 887, was made on the place where now stands the zhitniy market.
It is essential to carry out excavations in the street of St. Andrew’s and to check the version: is famous in the annals of road Borichev Current, connecting the Upper city with Podol, ran roughly from St. Michael’s Cathedral the current through the upper station of the funicular and down to the street Borichev Current. First it was thought that this road passed, most likely, to St. Andrew’s descent. However, during the restoration of the Mikhailovsky Cathedral was found the remains of the ancient Church (they are now available for General viewing), under which, as under the Golden gate, was a passage oriented in the direction of the hem. Just so the Church-gate did not build, so there was significant road. Continue reading
Still a lot of controversy raises the question about who made the earliest Oldowan tools found in East Africa. As the main “candidate” scientists call Homo habilis (Homo habilis). The first remains, which were later attributed to Homo habilis, found by L. Leakey in Olduvai gorge. These were the bones of young creatures: deformed lower jaw, a relatively large fragment of the upper part of the skull, bones of hands, feet and fragments of bones of extremities. Homo habilis is considered by anthropologists as a transitional link between the Australopithecines and complete human being. 10 years after the opening of Leakey, his son Richard made a sensational find in Koobi handicap. They discovered the skull had distinct human features. Measurements showed that the volume of the brain the owner of this skull could achieve 800 cubic cm — this figure is found among modern humans. Internal prints on the skull also testified in favor of the fact that he belonged to a man. Initially, P Leakey dated his discovery of 2.8 million years, but after additional tests, which gave differing from the other results, it was decided to choose the date to 1.9 million years. In 1987, Johansen has published data on the skeleton, which on the basis of the structure of the mandible was classified as Homo habilis. However, getlineincrement long bones of this creature showed that it is very close to an APE. Anthropologists note the great diversity observed in morphology of skeletal remains, commonly referred to as “Homo habilis”. This is most likely a result of normal mixing in one heap of bones belonging to the man and to the monkey. So who was Homo habilis, who created the first gun?
Among all the finds, Dating from the lower Palaeolithic, there are bone remains, whose humanity no doubt. This is the so-called Homo erectus (Homo erectus). The story of its discovery begins in the XIX century and is also linked to the search for “transitional point”. However, the desire to get him was so high that led researchers to put it mildly, an uncritical assessment of the results of their work. In 1890-1892, on the coast of the island of Java Dutch physician E. Dubois has assembled a collection of bones, from which he selected thigh, clearly belonged to a man, and a skull cap, according to him combining human and monkey signs. These bones lay in a half dozen meters from each other, so it is not clear why they had to belong to one creature. Besides these were found and other skulls and bones. Continue reading